Job profile Commercial Development Manager
Come join our winning CatMan Team! We are currently looking for a Customer Development Manager that can help us reach next level of commercial excellence.
CatMan Solution enable businesses to make better decisions faster, by offering a market leading BI as a Service. Our customers are mainly FMCG-companies active on the Northern European market.
Our solution is present in several parts of the world, and with customers operating in different retail industries. Our business model is based on subscription-based service, offering cost efficient yet highly qualitative service.
We invest in competence and believe that we as an organization need to deliver a world class standard in both the BI infrastructure and the industry our customers operate within.
The Commercial Development Manager at CatMan Solution will be working closely together with our customers to develop their ability to make better decisions faster, as well as together with our DevOps team to develop new products and services to attract old and new customers.
We believe to be successful as a Commercial Development Manager, the person needs to have strong analytical, creative and communicational skills. It is preferred that the person also have a documented experience working in key HQ-roles within FMCG or Retail. Most importantly the person is likeable and inspiring to be working alongside with, both externally and internally.
The position is due to grow and develop as our service and company grows.
- Account responsible for approx. 20 customers across markets, focusing on Denmark and Sweden. Including leading customer development projects, business support within Sales and Category management utilizing Power BI and other tools.
- Conduct customer meetings, workshops and trainings for all levels within a Sales & Marketing Department
- Develop Power BI reports based on CatMan Next and other CatMan data models
- Lead internal development projects with focus on value adding products and services for HQ-roles within FMCG and Retail
- Continuous competence development within IT-tools such as Power BI and PowerAPP, as well as within Sales and Category Management.
- Member of the Commercial Team, reporting to Commercial Director
Send your application and resumé to email@example.com
For further information about the job posting, please contact Commercial Director Nils Thott at phone +46 765 368099 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org